Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tanner Foust wins again!

This past Saturday, Tanner Foust piloted the Toyo Tires sponsored Rockstar Energy/AEM 350z into the winner's circle with an impressive win in the finals over good friend, Rhys Millen in the Red Bull Energy Pontiac Solstice. With this win, Tanner reclaimed the overall points lead heading into the final race of the season at Irwindale Speedway on October 11th.

Photobucket
Tanner at the starting line.

I was so pumped up about Tanner's win the next day that I did not even care that my flight back to John Wayne Airport was delayed for an hour and a half. At least they had the Redskins and Saints game on at the terminal. Speaking of the NFL, it was a good weekend for me since my Bucs won their first game of this season and so did I, in my fantasy football league. I played Ken and his last remaining player, Tony Romo on Monday night gave me a scare but in the end, my 44 points lead held up and I won 169.20 to 159.75. This week I play Stefan and I look pretty good right now considering that he has no QB. (I think he is going to pick up softy, Chad Pennington)

Last night, I went over the Stef and Jose's place for dinner. We had shrimp with some type of garlic sauce over rice. Props to Stef because it actually tasted pretty good. After dinner we tried watching TV but there was absolutely nothing on. We thought we had the Angels game to fall back on but they were getting blown out and we were over it. Bored, so I went back home and watched National Geographic channel until I fell asleep on the couch.

Tonight, I am going to Hermosa Beach for dinner because my friend, Meredith is in town visiting from Boston. Should be a good time so I can't wait. Only eight more hours to go.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice blog, homie. go clips!

-rik

www.rikdaddy.com
www.riceboytv.com