Tuesday, October 7, 2008

LA Angels killing trees!

As you might already know, the LA Angels lost to the Boston Red Soxs (Again!) last night and officially ended their season. I say it was a disappointing season considering that we were predicted to win the World Series. We have all these regular season accolades like, KRod's save record, first team to clinch a playoff berth and so on... and for what? The boys are probably planning their vacations as we speak and the rally monkey will be locked away for the season. (Lets hope they lock him up forever) Well, now all we can do is plan for next season. I say let Francisco Rodriguez walk and resign Mark Teixeira at all cost. I was all pumped up when I saw these Angels World Series tickets but I guess its not meant to be. They're just scrap paper now, maybe we can do our part to save the environment by putting them to good use to jot down some hot girl's phone number or something. Better luck next year, boys. Go Angels!

Photobucket
Scrap paper.

Photobucket
My friend was going to sell these tickets for mad money. Sorry Jose, we won't be making it rain in Vegas!

No comments: